ELIE SAAB Paris Fashion Week 2014 - Part 1
ELIE SAAB Paris Fashion Week 2014 - Part 1
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Paolo Sebastian S/S 2014-15 Haute Couture
Pete Wentz in Detroit 7/8/14 (via bandom-pride)
When Jack Warner was casting the movie My Fair Lady, Julie Andrews, who played the original Eliza Doolittle on Broadway, was overlook for the part, that was given to Audrey Hepburn.
That made her available to accept Mr. Disney’s invitation to play Mary Poppins.
At the 22nd Golden Globes, when she won the best actress award (she was up against Audrey for My Fair Lady), she had her sweet revenge.
how to shade, with class.
type in these and post the tag that comes up
just cause you can’t be pretty like her doesn’t mean you can’t be pretty like you
The entire fight.
- Have you ever:
- 1. Skipped class? Yes. I skipped class a few days ago.
- 2. Done drugs? Yes
- 3. Self harmed? No
- 4. Drank? Yes
- 5. Shoplifted? Kind of, like I took a York peppermint from a store when I was about 7 and it HAUNTS ME TO THIS DAY
- 6. Gotten a tattoo?
- 7. Broken up with someone? Yes. Kind of. I had to. I didn’t want to. He wanted to, actually, but he was too much of a little bitch to actually do it. So I did. And then he used the “But you’re the one that broke up with me” line against me. A lot.
- What’s your favorite:
- 8. Show? Law & Order: SVU, Lost, seasons 1-3 of Glee
- 9. Movie? THERE ARE SO MANY OH GOSH but currently I’ve been really feeling Stuck In Love, probably because it was filmed in my hometown and Nat Wolff is just too much for me
- 10. Song? The Passenger - Iggy Pop & the Stooges
- 11. Tumblr? Everyone I’m in mutuals with
- 12. Singer/Band? Fall Out Boy, Taylor Swift, Twenty One Pilots, 5 Seconds of Summer, really feelin MVOTC by Vampire Weekend
- 13. Memory? My friend Grayson coming to class still drunk from the night before and whispering to me throughout class “All the confederate soldiers were a bunch of ignorant sluts”
- 14. Book? The Outsiders by SE Hinton
- This or that:
- 15. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Ability to fly
- 16. Cookies or Cake? Cookies
- 17. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter
- 18. Movies or Books? Oh wow. Books
- 19. Coke or Sprite? Sprite
- 20. Blind or Deaf? Deaf
- 21. Tea or Coffee? Tea
- What’s your:
- 22. Age? 20
- 23. Sign? Gemini, but like the Sun was in Taurus when I was born and I’m more of a Taurus. Why do I find the need to explain that everytime someone asks me this.
- 24. Height? 5’7 & 1/2 and still growing, unfortunately
- 25. Sexual orientation? Asexual
- 26. Shoe size? 8
- 27. Religion? Catholic, but like a free-wheeling Catholic
- 28. Longest relationship? 4 months officially, but like 7 months…not officially
- Opinion on:
- 29. Gay rights? Yes give everyone their basic human rights please
- 30. Second chances? Baby, seasons change, but people don’t.
- 31. Long distance relationships? They only work if there’s, like, an end point, you know? Like a time when you guys both know you’ll be back in the same place, and not just when you’re visiting each other.
- 32. Abortion? I’m not answering this because anyone who has read this far might get mad at me so bye
- 33. The death penalty? Killing people to show that killing people isn’t okay has never really made sense to me, ja feel
- 34. Marijuana? The only reason it isn’t legal is bc the government can’t regulate and tax it, it doesn’t impair you any worse than alcohol or other legal drugs and it’s a great thing
- 35. Love? So important. So incredibly important.
- Do you:
- 36. Believe in ghosts? Kind of
- 37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it? Got my body on a swivel
- 38. Sleep with the door opened or closed? Closed or else it gives me the heebie jeebies
- 39. Love someone? Yes
- 40. Still watch cartoons? Bob’s Burgers
- 41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Nah, not right now
- 42. Like yourself? Sometimes. My main problem right now is that I don’t trust anyone else to like me.
ppl who constantly radiate bad vibes are so exhausting like how are you always so that way
i would describe myself as a “stay-at-home dragon”
Happy 4th Anniversary One Direction - July 23, 2010 to 2014
stop being too cool to enjoy things
when people who have treated you like absolute shit are sad
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "
Epiphany. (via 1missedcallfrommom)
code by urie